Sunday, February 1, 2009

New gold bracelet

My mother-in-law and I came up with this bracelet idea together as a gift for her mom with all the great grandkids names. I love the design so much, that everyone in the family is getting one! Get yours in my etsy shop. Here is mine:

We'll be taking them for Granny Bella and all the relatives when we go to see them in South Africa this March. The whole family is going and even Lila is complete with her passport! I've been twice before and can't wait to go again. Here are some of my favorite pictures I took on my last visits. I got to pet this lion cub. He looks really fierce here, but I really just caught him in a yawn!
Gotta love these elephant bums!

1 comment:

oliviao said...

Do you remember how Abby used to smile at you - that lion cub reminds me of her! I love the ring and it looks great on your hand! 4 more sleeps - tell R, B and L - oh and E!