Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Etsy Front Page!

I have been working really hard to improve my photographs to show the pieces better and MAYBE getting chosen for a treasury or front page. WELL, my hard work paid off! My sterling guitar pick with it's Valentine's Day backdrop made it to the front page yesterday! I don't know if that is more exciting, or that fact that we realized Lila could "walk"! Last night we stuck a walker in front of her, and she took off. Watch out if you are in her path. And poor Lila - Ronnie is so excited about her tuft of hairs, that she keeps sticking bows on her head.

and to top off the day, I FOUND MY PHONE!! I was so sad that I was stuck with Edwin's old Razr, since I'm not up for renewal or (i)phone upgrade until August. Now, over a week later, my little phone turned up in my green Izod puffer vest. Good thing I was feeling green today!

3 comments:

the rikrak studio said...

that IS exciting news all around! :)

Nancy said...

Congratulations on making the FP!

Rachel said...

I was admiring this FP the other day! Congrats!