Monday, October 29, 2012

Bento Bandwagon


We occasionally pack the kids' lunches bento style. It's all the rage in the school cafeteria these days.
10-01-12 02 bento
I shouldn't be showing off how processed their lunches are.
10-01-12 03 bento
If you've seen 100 days of real food, one family is working hard to eat REAL food and help us as well.
10-01-12 04 bento
I'd love to go unprocessed, but it's trickier than it looks, especially when many food at the grocery store are marked "healthy" or "organic," but they are still processed and refined. We're always trying to do better, but for now, I will leave you with a little bento inspiration from the Japanese dollar ($1.50) store.
10-01-12 01 bento
Oh, well, I had my share of tv dinners growing up, and I turned out ok (so far)!

No comments: