Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Born with a silver spoon

I am really excited to offer some new custom made keepsakes! This is a SOLID 925 sterling silver baby spoon that can be hand stamped with the baby's name, monogram, or birthdate.


How about a solid sterling silver hand stamped monogrammed thimble for the sewer, crafter or collector in your life!

Find them in my etsy shop.

On another note, I am proud to say that I joined the University gym and had my first work out since getting pregnant with Ronnie! All thanks to the person at that party last weekend who asked when my baby is due, to which I replied, "Last year. . ."

3 comments:

oliviao said...

Well, I think you are skinny and cute!

Rumpshakers said...

You look fantastic Lisa!! I miss you...I would love to catch up soon! I am so curious you are doing...

Blogger said...

Silver Gold Bull is your trusted silver & gold dealer. They will provide you with bargain, real-time pricing and guarantee that your precious metals are delivered to your door discreetly and fully insured.