Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What are the chances?

So I am in the basement hammering out over 75 names on jewelry and listening to my iTunes library of over 800 songs, primarily things like Britney, Christina, Natalie Merchant, Beth Orton, etc, with a few Neil Diamond and Cat Stevens thrown in. Well, the second I start to hammer the "D" in Desiree, what comes on but Neil Diamond's Desiree? Seriously, what are the chances?

That is almost as coincidental as when I was in Israel driving in Jerusalem, and my grandmother, who I didn't even know was IN Jerusalem, crossed right in front of my car at a red light!

2 comments:

pickleberries said...

OK, that was just bizarre! Those kinds of things happen and you just have to wonder whether or not we are all on marionette strings!?

superior said...

Some of the content is very worthy of my drawing, I like your information!
costume jewelry